PW Spoilers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wrestling News and Rumors

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Warrior To Sign Autographs On Same Day/Location As WWE PPV

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Warrior To Sign Autographs On Same Day/Location As WWE PPV Empty
PostSubject: Warrior To Sign Autographs On Same Day/Location As WWE PPV   Warrior To Sign Autographs On Same Day/Location As WWE PPV I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 9:26 am

Ultimate Warrior's agent posted the following:

Hello Warrior Fans:

I'd rather not go on a post too long here but I felt it was only necessary to check in with the greatest Warrior fans in the world (except for a few of course).

Warrior is headed back to New Mexico with his family today. The past month has been extremely trying. Tumultuous would be an understatement. In the next week or so Warrior will be posting a very long account of the past month including his thoughts on the match. I know all will be very interested to hear the details.

In regards to the showing of the match we do apologize for the delay. While I am not a computer expert in these areas the webmaster gave us the explanation in a nutshell which caused the crash. Certain individual(s) used a program to send 500,000 users at once to overload the UltimateWarriorTV.com server. This had nothing to do with Dailymotion, but much to do with signing on via UltimateWarriorTV.com which then directed the user to the match which was hosted by DM. At that point the webmaster had to put the entire site on two completely new and dedicated servers. This took a great deal of time and we were unsure if it would even have been up at all by last night.

Please keep in mind that this event was originally scheduled to air tonight (Thursday) at 8pm eastern but we worked the NWE to have the footage sooner. Also, the footage you have seen was put together and edited by the NWE. They provided the footage to our webmaster and was then uploaded to Dailymotion server.

Keep checking back as tickets will go on sale Monday to meet Warrior in person on July 20th in Uniondale, New York at the Marriott. This will be Warrior's first autograph appearance ever in his full ring attire. We will be doing photo opportunities, offering new UW merchandise, t-shirts, collectibles, photos and giving away free cans of the new "Ultimate Warrior Endorsed" Power Drink. This event will kick off about noon Sunday, located next door to the Nassau Coliseum where the Great American Bash will be taking place later that day.
Back to top Go down
https://pwspoilers.board-directory.net

Warrior To Sign Autographs On Same Day/Location As WWE PPV
Page 1 of 1