PW Spoilers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wrestling News and Rumors

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jim Ross: The RAW Rumors, Vince's Stage Angle, SmackDown, More

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Jim Ross: The RAW Rumors, Vince's Stage Angle, SmackDown, More Empty
PostSubject: Jim Ross: The RAW Rumors, Vince's Stage Angle, SmackDown, More   Jim Ross: The RAW Rumors, Vince's Stage Angle, SmackDown, More I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 3:35 pm

Jim Ross updated the blog section of JRsbarbq.com. The following items are among the highlights:

-Ross on rumors that he was told in advance that he was being moved to Smackdown: "I have read that I knew that I was leaving Monday Night Raw prior to the draft. Wrong. I had no clue as to the move….had no travel booked to go to Houston, including no hotel room there booked prior to Tuesday nor did I take an extra suit to wear Tuesday night as I thought I was coming home, as usual."

-Ross on speculation that he is part of Vince McMahon's stage angle: "There has also been some amazing stories that 'J.R.' is in some way a part of the Mr. McMahon business that occurred on Monday Night Raw at the end of the evening in San Antonio. Unless these amateur Oliver Stone’s have 'inside sources' that are feeding them info that I have not heard this one is also another lame theory."

-Ross on changing his tune regarding the move after posting an angry blog on Tuesday morning: "I have also read where I have 'changed my tune' which is essentially true, I suppose, but this 'change of tune' wasn’t a result of being reprimanded as some have suggested but simply a matter of cooler heads (mine) prevailing. However, the reprimand theory does make for a better story."

-Ross on his Smackdown debut: "My first Smackdown experience with Mick Foley was well received internally and I thought it showed that we have the potential to be an entertaining team. We will work diligently to get better each week. Much like The King and I, Mick and I are great friends with a great deal of mutual respect which is not in long supply in this business. With that foundation to build upon, there is no reason that we can’t evolve along with the Smackdown brand itself which as anyone can see has a viable, new roster with many fresh faces and a much higher corporate priority than it ever has."
Back to top Go down
https://pwspoilers.board-directory.net

Jim Ross: The RAW Rumors, Vince's Stage Angle, SmackDown, More
Page 1 of 1