PW Spoilers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wrestling News and Rumors

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Chris Jericho Speaks on Storylines with Lance Cade and Shawn Michaels

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Chris Jericho Speaks on Storylines with Lance Cade and Shawn Michaels Empty
PostSubject: Chris Jericho Speaks on Storylines with Lance Cade and Shawn Michaels   Chris Jericho Speaks on Storylines with Lance Cade and Shawn Michaels I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 3:42 pm

- Chris Jericho said his storyline with Shawn Michaels wasn't supposed to be as intricate as it's turned out. "It’s great," Jericho told the UK Sun. It was one of those things we just kind of stumbled upon. It was never planned to be such an intricate storyline, with all the ups and downs and ins and outs, but sometimes when you start working on something you realise that it’s really working out and it’s going good, you run with it. That’s what we did."

Jericho also commented on the addition of Lance Cade to the storyline. "You’re just going to have to stay tuned and find out what happens with that," he said. "Like I said, the beauty of the storyline is that it started with Shawn and Batista, then I got involved, then it’s about me and Shawn and (Ric) Flair gets involved, then Triple H is involved and Lance Cade comes out. It’s a multi-tiered storyline and I like stuff like that."
Back to top Go down
https://pwspoilers.board-directory.net

Chris Jericho Speaks on Storylines with Lance Cade and Shawn Michaels
Page 1 of 1